1. Treat others the way you want to be treated!
2. Quiet time 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
3. Vehicles: one per site (except by special permission). Vehicles must not block the road or adjacent campsite(s). The speed limit is 10 MPH.
4. Visitors: Night visitors must register at the Campground Office. Campground Staff reserves the right to limit additional vehicles per campsite. Visitors are welcome to use washers, dryers, rest rooms and showers. While registered campers are not required to pay $5 shower fee, visitors are required to pay $5.
5. Laundry: The laundry room and showers are open 24/7/365. Please do not hang clothes on lines or trees at the campsite. Restrooms and Showers: Due to the Board of Health Regulations, bathing animals and washing dishes are strictly prohibited in the restrooms.
6. No smoking in restrooms, showers, or laundry
7. Children: Parents are responsible for their children's safety and behavior. Please supervise small children in showers and restrooms. Do not allow children to play in the roadway.
8. Pets: All pets must be registered with the Campground Office. Animals must be kept on a leash at all times and may not be left unattended at the campsite. They must be restrained by a camper, cage, hand-held leash, or tethered chain no longer than 10 feet. Do not tether to utility fixtures, picnic tables, or fences. Dogs assisting the visually or hearing impaired are not subject to these restrictions.
9. Please clean up after your dog(s).
10. Please wash all sewage spills!
11. Place all trash in green dumpsters found midway on alley between telephone poles. Large white dumpster for overflow use only!
12. Keep site tidy with minimal outdoor items.
13. Do not move picnic tables or firepits to other sites
14. Campfires allowed only in approved containers and only during low fire conditions. Firepits are available on limited basis upon request. Fire bans must be strictly adhered to. Personal charcoal and propane grills are permitted. Do not put hot coals in garbage containers. Fireworks are prohibited on the Campground premises
and on the property.
15. W.RVPARK is not responsible for any packages or mail sent to guests.
16. W.RVPARK is not responsible for accidents, or illness because of W.RVPARK facilities or equipment.
17. Hydrants must remain wrapped and pugged in anytime weather is 32 degrees F or less. W.RVPARK is not
responsible if hydrant heat tape fails and causes damage to renters RV.
18. Damage incurred to any W.RVPARK property by camper will be the responsibility of camper.
19. By staying at W.RVPARK, you consent to have your RV or anyone on your site photographed for advertising purposes.
20. W.RVPARK reserves the right to expel any guest without refund for failing to follow rules.
Report any and all problems to W.RVPark management at 785-658-5512
All rules are subject to change at anytime per the discretion of W.RVPARK. When you enter Wilson RV Park, you assume responsibility to adhere to the rules.